Workshop Rever on environmental quality of vernacular buildings
Prof. Ricardo Mateus and Arch. Jorge Fernandes will be responsibles for a workshop on assessment of the indoor environment quality of vernacular buildings by using in situ several measurement equipments.
The workshop will take place at Monastery of Tibães on Friday 16th afternoon.
Reda more here.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Scientific Committee updated
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
Back to previous page