Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
Dear Colleagues and Authors, for several hours the Green Lines server was down due to technical problems that are already solved. Our excuses for the inconvenience.
Meanwhile, some Authors reported the problem asking if the deadline would be kept.
Therefore, the Organising Committee decided to extended the abstracts submission until January 17 (Tuesday).
Authors needing extra days please contact the Conference Secretariat in order to keep their submission links open.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Scientific Committee updated
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
- REHAB 2015 Programme Brochure
Back to previous page