The Social Programme will include two field visits.
On the first day a visit to the "House of Memory", a repository musuem of the history of Guimarães, followed by a Welcome Drink.
On the second day a guided visit to the Historic Centre of Guimarães (WCH).
On the same day by night, the Social Dinner will take place at the Monastery of Santa Marinha da Costa. The rehabilitation of this monument was carried by Arch. Fernando Távora, becoming one of the most emblematic buildings of the modern portuguese architecture
Detailed information on the Social Programme is available at the Social Programe page.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Scientific Committee updated
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
Back to previous page