Scientific Committee updated
More 10 academics and researchers from several countries were added to the Scientific Committee on October 24.
Other colleagues will join the list during the next days.
Members of the Scientific Committee are listed here.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
- REHAB 2015 Programme Brochure
Back to previous page