Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
On the last day of the conference, will be held a Plenary Session on Preservation and Authenticty.
This plenary session will be moderate by Prof. Austin Parsons from Dalhousie University, Canada.
The plenary session will include a discussion panel composed by Authors representing the best papers on the authenticity topic.
The discussion on this topic will be open to the audience.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Scientific Committee updated
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- REHAB 2015 Programme Brochure
Back to previous page