Plenary Session on Earth Architecture
Maria Fernandes is an expert on earth architecture and she'll present a session on portuguese traditional earth architecture.
The plenary session will take place on the Monastery of Tibães, on Frifay 16th afternoon.
Read more here.
- Abstracts submission extended until January 15th
- Website restablished and Abstracts submission deadline extended
- "Construção Magazine" is a media partner of REHAB 2017
- Porto welcomes REHAB 2015
- New deadline for papers submission
- Scientific Committee updated
- Book of Proceedings e-ISBN
- Abstracts submission deadline postponed
- Conference Venue at Palace of Arts
- The Portuguese Order of Engineers joined as a partner of REHAB 2017
- Associação Centro da Terra joined REHAB 2017 as a scientific partner
- Braga welcomes REHAB 2017
- The Portuguese Institute for Housing and Urban Renovation (IHRU) endorsed REHAB 2017
- Promotional video about Braga
- Plenary session: Preservation and Authenticity
Back to previous page