Best papers awards
REHAB 2019 - 4th International Conference on Preservation, Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings and Structures will assign several best papers awards:
- BEST CONFERENCE PAPER (overall);
- BEST TOPIC PAPER (one per topic).
The best conference paper and of the best ESR paper will be granted with one free registration on the next REHAB Conference.
All best papers will receive public recognition during the awards ceremony.
The awards will be assigned under the following rules:
1. Best papers awards will only consider Delegates who attend and present their papers at the Conference.
2. Best conference and best topic paper paper will be awarded according to the assessment of a selected panel of Scientific Committee members.
3. Papers whose Correspondent-Author is a member of the Scientific Committee will not be considered.
4. There will be a “best topic paper” only if 4 or more papers were submitted under that topic, or a paper has been graded 9 or above.